Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Bridget!

Bridget turned two (uh-oh!) on July 2nd - our puppy is not a puppy anymore. :-/  

This year, I finally got around to trying a doggie cake recipe for the celebration.















I used this recipe for the Peanut Butter Delight cake with a fat free cream cheese 'icing'.  Since I used a star shaped cupcake tin, I think I should have decreased the baking time, but they turned out fine in the end! 















"Sit....."   (Shortly after this picture, Bruce couldn't take it any longer so he swiped his a few seconds early!) 



















Jack tried to swallow his whole...apparently he liked it! 















Bridget is our slow eater - she likes to savor her meals.  















The Birthday Dog licks her lips.... yeah! The recipe was a hit! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment