Sunday, November 29, 2009

23 Week Update

Here is the latest at 23 weeks:























How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: After 2 Thanksgiving dinners??? You're kidding right? ;-)
Maternity clothes? Yes, and constantly feeling like I need to get more to accommodate the growing belly and dropping temperatures. Sorry Joel.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Yes! I've been sleeping much better, even though the middle of the night bathroom breaks are back in full swing.
Best moment this week: Too many to choose from! Between having Corie in town, enjoying the holiday, and visiting with the "Spice Girls" - there is no way to pick a 'best' moment. :-) (See the next post for details on our fun week!)
Movement: Oh yes - Baby Corcoran seems to either be having a dance party or thinks that he or she is in a bounce house!
Food cravings: Loving big glasses of milk these days. Yum!
Gender: Pick a team or place your bets! We've heard that the Waltons all think it's a girl while some friends and co-workers are sure it's a boy. Everyone has a 50-50 chance of being right!
Labor Signs: No, March will come soon enough!
Belly Button in or out? In....still in.....barely.
What I miss: Well, I haven't had much drinking around me in the past couple months, but with the holiday and party season in full swing, I am missing a good glass of wine or champagne from time to time!
What I am looking forward to: Nesting.... I've been cooking a lot, but the organizing and cleaning bugs have yet to take over. But, I do love to organize and clean (when motivated) so I am actually excited to get going on some projects around the house.
Weekly Wisdom: Make sure you have a pregnant friend or wife around for your high school reunion. I hear they make great designated drivers. :-)
Milestones: According to our weekly Pregnancy email updates, we have graduated from the size of a large mango to an ear of corn. Oh, and the lungs have developed, too. Pretty crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment